Add single dish to motorized

Status
Please reply by conversation.

janzy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
I would like to add a single dish to my motorized system. I use a Pansat 9200HD running usals to move the Fortec 90cm dish.
Could someone explain how I can do this, please.
thanks

For the fixed dish, the motor setting would be OFF, DISABLE, whatever your receiver says for no motor :)

Also the diseqc switch settings will have to be set for each satellite. As an example on my motorized all the KU sats are set to diseqc 1 and DBS is diseqc 2

On the same topic, I have a Viewsat Ultra on a fixed dish, and have a Coolsat 5000 that I was going to put on a motorized dish.
Would it be better to keep them seperate or would just using the viewsat and switch be better/easier?

On the same topic, I have a Viewsat Ultra on a fixed dish, and have a Coolsat 5000 that I was going to put on a motorized dish.
Would it be better to keep them seperate or would just using the viewsat and switch be better/easier?

Combining them with a Diseqc switch or 22khz switch is easy to do , if they're physically near each other. Just make sure the switch you use is between the motor and the LNBF's .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)