Add single dish to motorized

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

janzy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
I would like to add a single dish to my motorized system. I use a Pansat 9200HD running usals to move the Fortec 90cm dish.
Could someone explain how I can do this, please.
thanks

For the fixed dish, the motor setting would be OFF, DISABLE, whatever your receiver says for no motor :)

Also the diseqc switch settings will have to be set for each satellite. As an example on my motorized all the KU sats are set to diseqc 1 and DBS is diseqc 2

On the same topic, I have a Viewsat Ultra on a fixed dish, and have a Coolsat 5000 that I was going to put on a motorized dish.
Would it be better to keep them seperate or would just using the viewsat and switch be better/easier?

On the same topic, I have a Viewsat Ultra on a fixed dish, and have a Coolsat 5000 that I was going to put on a motorized dish.
Would it be better to keep them seperate or would just using the viewsat and switch be better/easier?

Combining them with a Diseqc switch or 22khz switch is easy to do , if they're physically near each other. Just make sure the switch you use is between the motor and the LNBF's .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)