Adding a second 622 DVR

PalaHeel

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2007
I have two TV's: One is an HDTV with a 622 DVR; the other is a CRT TV with a 625 DVR.

I am considering purchasing at some point, a second HD set. The reason for the delay is a long story. Today, is the last day one can upgrade equipment and still only have the contract extended for only 18 months. As you know, after today, the contract will be for 24 months.

My question is: If I call today and upgrade my 625 to a 622 and get 6 months of HD for free will the installer be able to hook up the 622 to my CRT since I am not quite ready to purchase another HD set? If yes, will the picture quality be the same as with the 625 if it is set properly?

I plan to get another TV HDTV in the next few months but would like to take advantage of the ammenities offered before 2/1.

Thanks in advance!

The tv should be able to be hooked up as the 622 has s-video, composite and rf outputs. However, if you already have the HD pack, Dish will not give the 6 free months. The freebie is only for new HD customers.

Thanks. A CSR told me that I would get the 6 months HD package for free. She knew I had HD with another set. It is part of the "Dish n it up" package. I guess this is another example of no ONE rep tells you the same thing. It is sad they are so un trained. I hang up now if I get someone from another country. All they say is, "I will be will be glad to help you sir," but they can't help. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts