Additional discounts for leaving D* ?

dozens

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 20, 2004
Are there any additional discounts or credits for leaving D* ? I plan to reuse my D* mount for Voom and if there is additional discount for taking away my D* dish then I will elave it up :)

My installer took down the D* stuff for free, and mounted the dish and OTA with all new hardware from Voom. D* equipment had been purchased years earlier, so had very little value. Donated all D* stuff to Association of Retarded Citizens.

I think they used the dish as a serving platter, and the stb's as wheel blocks for the truck that picks up donations. I was relieved to know that they didn't attempt to obtain satellite signals.

The Stone Man said:
I think they used the dish as a serving platter, and the stb's as wheel blocks for the truck that picks up donations. I was relieved to know that they didn't attempt to obtain satellite signals.
that is cruel and when I can stop laughing ill scold you more.

The Stone Man said:

Yeah right, you probably say the same thing about Voom if you switch to MEGAHD. LOL

VOOM Has A New Distributor! $500 Rebate on HDTV's

Charter Member Refund

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts