Please reply by conversation.

NotTy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 5, 2010
Wa
New Channels on H2H?

4 new PPV channels on H2H. Mmmm?
Sorry, not good enough for me to stay with H2H.

Then give it up dude and be done with it. All you do is whine negativity about H2H.

But back on topic... 4 PPV channels may not be much, but it shows H2H still has an interest in this program. I will have my DSR-410 subbed until it's over.

I do think its good that they have added PPV. To bad its not impulse PPV like they use to have, but at least its something!

Okay, I missed something I guess? No announcement anywhere from SRL or skyvision about additional channel availability, but had heard of the simple name change for History. Are there details, or is April Fools' day coming early? (or incredibly late?)

radio said:
Okay, I missed something I guess? No announcement anywhere from SRL or skyvision about additional channel availability, but had heard of the simple name change for History. Are there details, or is April Fools' day coming early? (or incredibly late?)

I'm as uninformed as you!

That is a gripe I have, the guys could do better at telling us what's going on/what's changed.......however I don't think it's exclusive to them.

Maybe it was a last minute thing & they haven't had time to update stuff.

Maybe if something was said a week or two ago that these channels were coming out, it may have swayed me to keep H2H a little longer. But then again, if they mention stuff & it doesn't pan out, then that could also have a bad effect.

As it is, I still plan to drop H2H within the next couple months unless something big happens. I know they are working hard & doing everything they can to make everybody happy and the programs they do have were intensely fought for, but the program choices still have a lot to be desired.

I do not see any info on Skyvision, SRL or 4DTV MM! :confused:

Not sure what the beef is with another site by TvroRro but they have blocked any attempt at putting a link to it, Search 4DTV in Google and you should find it.

Last edited:

You cannot link to my site from Sat Guys anymore. If you want to keep up on the latest information we provide you will have to find it using a search engine and bookmark it. We have been talking about it over there in our forum and there is info on the programming page at 4DTV Online.

I hope this post will stay up here as a courtesy to the 4DTV users. Thank You.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts