AFN

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skihoodoo

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 10, 2008
PERSHING COUNTY NV
i am trying to confirm before i get ready to get into the FTA HOBBY having someone install my dish is this channel is the same as what directv had a few years ago
97.0°W Galaxy 19 Ku
12115 V 22425
Channel Name Video Pid Audio Pids PCR Provider
1080 AFN MUSIC CHANNEL 2048 2049 2048 Pittcomm

this channel is listed on the list

AFN Music channel is a Arabic Language known as American Farsi Network. You can check out there web site AFN Farsi Net. I can't tell you if the same as was on Direct TV cause I have dish.

Musher

slingbox

if thats the case its not
does anyone have a slingbox connected to there FTA system if so how does it work for me the thing will be lockdown on 97 and 101 and not being moved receiver will be a glorystar provided receiver cant wait to start getting AJE

skihoodoo, I don't have a sling box but I do like watching AJE, news that is FAIR AND BALANCE. Also I enjoy watching MHZ Worldview. It has news show from around the world just like the old Newsworld International Channel on D* with a few other shows. Maybe I like the International Mystery shows. But Glorystar dose not the Access America radio channel as part of there services.

Musher

With a Glorystar receiver and even in the G* setup (that automatically adds the G* channels) you can manually add channels

Just scan the 12115 transponder. Musher if you need help with how to do that I can help. Most of the Geosat receivers are set up the same menu wise :)

Iceberg, sorry I didn't know that about Glorystar rec. why is that I have a N-fusion HD rec. not the geosat, was thinking about getting one of those new Sathawk PVR800 but have been reading about everybody playing with them and the Pro & Con. will wait awhile. Need money and a need to fine a job first.

Musher

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts