AFN

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

skihoodoo

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 10, 2008
PERSHING COUNTY NV
i am trying to confirm before i get ready to get into the FTA HOBBY having someone install my dish is this channel is the same as what directv had a few years ago
97.0°W Galaxy 19 Ku
12115 V 22425
Channel Name Video Pid Audio Pids PCR Provider
1080 AFN MUSIC CHANNEL 2048 2049 2048 Pittcomm

this channel is listed on the list

AFN Music channel is a Arabic Language known as American Farsi Network. You can check out there web site AFN Farsi Net. I can't tell you if the same as was on Direct TV cause I have dish.

Musher

slingbox

if thats the case its not
does anyone have a slingbox connected to there FTA system if so how does it work for me the thing will be lockdown on 97 and 101 and not being moved receiver will be a glorystar provided receiver cant wait to start getting AJE

skihoodoo, I don't have a sling box but I do like watching AJE, news that is FAIR AND BALANCE. Also I enjoy watching MHZ Worldview. It has news show from around the world just like the old Newsworld International Channel on D* with a few other shows. Maybe I like the International Mystery shows. But Glorystar dose not the Access America radio channel as part of there services.

Musher

With a Glorystar receiver and even in the G* setup (that automatically adds the G* channels) you can manually add channels

Just scan the 12115 transponder. Musher if you need help with how to do that I can help. Most of the Geosat receivers are set up the same menu wise :)

Iceberg, sorry I didn't know that about Glorystar rec. why is that I have a N-fusion HD rec. not the geosat, was thinking about getting one of those new Sathawk PVR800 but have been reading about everybody playing with them and the Pro & Con. will wait awhile. Need money and a need to fine a job first.

Musher

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)