Aguascalientes TV on SATMEX 6???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

AmericanZ28

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 20, 2010
Central California
Ran a Blind Scan and the channel wasn't found. I tried running a manual scan with the settings from "The List" but it keeps finding "Canal 4 (UTEG)" even though it is on a different freq. than what I maually inputed. What GIVES:confused: Any Ideas? Anyone? Thanx in advance!

Ran a Blind Scan and the channel wasn't found. I tried running a manual scan with the settings from "The List" but it keeps finding "Canal 4 (UTEG)" even though it is on a different freq. than what I maually inputed. What GIVES:confused: Any Ideas? Anyone? Thanx in advance!

It's comming in ok here in Northern Mich. 3748 V 2893
65Q on a 8' Andrew.
Scans in as AGS TV.

Jim

jjs6z7.jpg

Last edited:
It's comming in ok here in Northern Mich. 3748 V 2893
65Q on a 8' Andrew.
Scans in as AGS TV.

Jim

Thanks Jim!:up I think I may have a problem with my receiver then because it wont see it. What is your Audio and Video PID at? PCR?

Its weird because I use to be able to get it just fine with 75+ Q, and now I cant even find it..... This all happened after a firmware update.

Thanks for your input though......

3748 V 2893 VPID 33 APID 36 PCR 33 is what I have, working good Q 70's
UTEG is at 3744 with same SR and PID's, try using 3749 or 3750.

3748 V 2893 VPID 33 APID 36 PCR 33 is what I have, working good Q 70's
UTEG is at 3744 with same SR and PID's, try using 3749 or 3750.

Thanks FTA Air! I was able to get AGS TV now after setting up a "CUSTOM" satellite and doing a blind scan. But now I'm not getting UTEG :confused: Im almost certain that the issue here is my receiver. I guess all those HOT cable swaps have taken their toll on my poor receiver. Im just glad I found the channel though....

Do you use the "UNIVERSAL" or "SINGLE" setting for your C-Band LNB?

Standard LNB, LO 5150. Don't know what receiver you have, but if able, program TP's for UTEG at 3744 to 3743 and for AGS at 3748, to 3749. Then do a TP scan. Trying to get the receiver to distinguish between the two by moving them apart. I've read that some receivers may have a hard time getting both as they are using the same SR.

Its weird because I use to be able to get it just fine with 75+ Q, and now I cant even find it..... This all happened after a firmware update.

Thanks for your input though......

normally this has more to do with a lnb an it's stability to lock TP's with in a 1 or 2-mhz separation between TP's. most of you're standard lnb's and lnb-f's can be off by 2 to 3-mhz as by today's standards are, then trying to lock a week TP with in 2-mhz of a stronger TP most receivers will only see the stronger TP and not be able to scan in the weeker TP at all. some times to manualy input the pids can get you to see that TP, but most of the time no it wont work. what comes to mind here is NSS-806 I have 7 TP's some are S2 with in 10-mhz spread that has been scan it, some week as others are strong and all play fine, but that dish has a pair of Cal Amp PLL lnb's on it, which is a very stable and costly lnb.

now if you think it was FW udate that is stoping you from locking these on the SatMex sat, why don't you go back to what FW that you used before and see if they will lock and scan in? then you will know for sure that it is FW, not lnb or dish related.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts