AHC in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

enoree

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2005
Is DirecTV ever going to carry the HD version of AHC?

Well this is interesting.... the only provider of ahc HD is att uverse.... I wonder if att has a contract to the feed... and if so I wonder if that means we will pick it up sooner or later...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Heroes_Channel

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
You are assuming that AT&T plans on keeping both Uverse & Directv. I am of the opinion that AT&T will sell Uverse to someone else(along with their DSL & POTS services) & just be a satellite TV/wireless company. Anyway,I say that because Directv also settled their dispute with Al Jazeera & I looked up if Al Jazeera was broadcast in HD anywhere. Yep,Uverse,among others.
But I'm saying that AT&T would rather sell off Uverse than to make both their(Uverse's) & Directv's programming uniform.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
You are assuming that AT&T plans on keeping both Uverse & Directv. I am of the opinion that AT&T will sell Uverse to someone else(along with their DSL & POTS services) & just be a satellite TV/wireless company. Anyway,I say that because Directv also settled their dispute with Al Jazeera & I looked up if Al Jazeera was broadcast in HD anywhere. Yep,Uverse,among others.
But I'm saying that AT&T would rather sell off Uverse than to make both their(Uverse's) & Directv's programming uniform.
they will combine them some way. Also will they give up gigapower?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)