AirTV (black box) issue

tiemyshew

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 24, 2005
waupun,wi
Just want to see if others are having this same issue with the new AirTV black box. I do an antenna scan and pick up several milwaukee ota channels but I do not get any ota guide data. It says guide data unavailable. This is for all the major networks. When you have no guide data you cannot use the dvr function for the ota local channels. Yesterday I sent a message through facebook to airtv asking about the issue i was having. They responded saying it is possible that the local broadcasters have not provided their scheduling to tivo(they give that info to us)or that it is an issue with the database.

I did a late day re channel scan and had one of them moments that a heck of alot more channels were found and some of them had the info show up. Now them channels are gone again and the original channels that i had still dont show any info. (example channels 6.1, 4.1, 12.1,24.1, 52.1, 55.1,58.1 and all the sub channels)

How many seconds did you give the AirTV to assemble the new guide information?

It make take as much as a day for the guide data to fill in.

The reference to TiVo is perhaps misleading as the data actually comes from TiVo's parent Rovi.

The reference to TiVo is perhaps misleading as the data actually comes from TiVo's parent Rovi.
its been days now with no change

Rovi no longer exists. They officially changed their name to Tivo Corporation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts