AL EAST 2009

BDD_NG_error_51809_ms.jpg

:eek::eek::eek: ROFLMAO!!!! :haha:haha:haha:haha

Matt and Sky, please don't shoot the messenger! :eek:

Red Sox have inquired about Victor Martinez

By: Rob Bradford
According to FoxSports.com, the Red Sox have inquired about the availability of Cleveland catcher/first baseman Victor Martinez. Martinez, 30, is earning $5.7 million this season and is under a team option for $7 million for 2010. Martinez is hitting .401 with seven homers and 26 RBI and 31 runs

Matt and Sky, please don't shoot the messenger! :eek:

Red Sox have inquired about Victor Martinez

By: Rob Bradford
According to FoxSports.com, the Red Sox have inquired about the availability of Cleveland catcher/first baseman Victor Martinez. Martinez, 30, is earning $5.7 million this season and is under a team option for $7 million for 2010. Martinez is hitting .401 with seven homers and 26 RBI and 31 runs

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!

YOU STAY AWAY! V-MART IS THE BEST THING GOING FOR THE TRIBE RIGHT NOW!

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!

YOU STAY AWAY! V-MART IS THE BEST THING GOING FOR THE TRIBE RIGHT NOW!

Sorry buddy, I heard about that yesterday that V-Mart may...may be on the trading block if things continue to go South in Cleveland. I didn't wanna be the one to post it cause it was all just talk with nothing in print yet.

Sorry buddy, I heard about that yesterday that V-Mart may...may be on the trading block if things continue to go South in Cleveland. I didn't wanna be the one to post it cause it was all just talk with nothing in print yet.

He aint going no where. The only thing fueling this "rumor" is the BoSox need of a catcher. It just so happens the Indians have a stockpile of catchers and we're going no where this year, so people just assume everyone on our team will be sold off to the highest bidder. It doesn't take much to start a rumor, but I can assure you that it is nothing more than that.

Sox set to reactivate Youkilis, return Velazquez to Triple-A
By: Alex Speier
Red Sox reserve infielder Gil Velazquez confirmed following Tuesday's game that he will be sent back down to Triple-A Pawtucket to make room on the roster for first baseman Kevin Youkilis, who is slated for reactivation on Wednesday following a pair of rehab outings in which he went 0-for-6.

"It's real nice to be a guy for them to call up as soon as something happens in the infield," said Velazquez. "It makes me feel very comfortable with everyone here."

Velazquez, who was called up on May 12, was delighted that he had a chance to travel with the Sox to Anaheim, near where most of his family resides in Southern California. He made just one

He aint going no where. The only thing fueling this "rumor" is the BoSox need of a catcher. It just so happens the Indians have a stockpile of catchers and we're going no where this year, so people just assume everyone on our team will be sold off to the highest bidder. It doesn't take much to start a rumor, but I can assure you that it is nothing more than that.

Same as the rumor that they were going to take Migel Cabrera off our hands ...

He's going no where either.

There was NO reason for the Tigers to try and get rid of thier best player and at the time, WAY too early to decide where the season was going as well.

Same as the rumor that they were going to take Migel Cabrera off our hands ...

He's going no where either.

There was NO reason for the Tigers to try and get rid of thier best player and at the time, WAY too early to decide where the season was going as well.

Yep. Besides, if the Indians sold off V-Mart, there would be absolutely no reason for fans to show up at the Jake any more this year. Our season is already lost and Vic is the only one on this team worth a damn.

Youk is back in the lineup tonight!!

1. Jacoby Ellsbury, CF
2. Dustin Pedroia, 2B
3. David Ortiz, DH
4. Kevin Youkilis, 1B
5. Jason Bay, LF
6. Mike Lowell, 3B
7. Rocco Baldelli, RF
8. Jason Varitek, C
9. Julio Lugo, SS
-- Brad Penny, RHP

WHAT? No Nick Green????:eek:

I STILL say the Sox shouldn't have let Alex Gonzalez walk after the '06 season.

Okay, he isn't the greatest hitter in the world (although he does have occasional pop in his bat), but MANNNNNNN could that guy throw the leather around!

I STILL say the Sox shouldn't have let Alex Gonzalez walk after the '06 season.

Okay, he isn't the greatest hitter in the world (although he does have occasional pop in his bat), but MANNNNNNN could that guy throw the leather around!

Is this the same Alex Gonzalex who:

A. Made that famous error in the Bartman Game

OR

B. Hit a walk-off homer for the Marlins in the 2003 World Series

Papi FINALLY goes yard....

Well ....
Hate to say it, but Finally :D

Maybe this will snap him out of his season long slump.
I was watching highlights and the pitches he was swinging at and can see why he's not hitting, they are no where close to being strikes.
I still think he might need contacts ... I've seen this happen from one year to another.

My Two Cents on Alex Ovechkin

OK....the kool-aid has worn off....BENCH JaMarcus Russell!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts