Al Jazeera english on G19

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DirectDishNet

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2007
Davenport Iowa
Whats the latest TP for Al Jazeera english on G19? Mine is black screen and went to do a factory reset and rescanned but still black.........
Is it me?

I am scanning 12152H tp26
Sonicview 4000
factory software

Whats the latest TP for Al Jazeera english on G19? Mine is black screen and went to do a factory reset and rescanned but still black.........
Is it me?

I am scanning 12152H tp26
Sonicview 4000
factory software

DirecDishNet,

I find AJE coming in fine on TP 12.153 GHz Horizontal SR 20,000Ks VPID 4025, APID 4035. Looks like your TP (12.152 GHz H) is correct.

Check your LNBF TYPE and L.O. Frequency setting, maybe those settings were inadvertently changed somehow. Also, if using a motor, make sure that the motor operation is enabled and that the motor does indeed move to the sat position. You might also want to check switch settings as well.

Are other channels and satellites coming in?

RADAR

DirecDishNet,

Check your LNBF TYPE and L.O. Frequency setting, maybe those settings were inadvertently changed somehow.
RADAR

Thanks!...... Yes all the other channels are coming in....
I got it to work now, Somehow it wasn't set to 20000-3/4 it was on 20000 missing the 3/4.........

Thanks!...... Yes all the other channels are coming in....
I got it to work now, Somehow it wasn't set to 20000-3/4 it was on 20000 missing the 3/4.........

DirectDishNet,

Excellent! :)

I am surprised, though. Do you not have an "AUTO FEC" setting on the SV4000? Or did it screw up on its own and not register the FEC properly?

I never set the FEC purposely, I always use AUTO detect for my Coolsat 5K and for my new AZBox.

RADAR

Most receivers dont have a FEC setting. Its just done automatically

On the receivers that do have one (CS8000, azbox), I like Gordy set it to Auto (exceptions are DVB-S2 TP's which require the FEC)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)