All American Direct/Sobongo - contact information help!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Crickee

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 11, 2010
Virginia
I had to cancel my credit card and get a new one. This was the card that I had on my All American Direct account. I cannot seem to find any contact info for them to get this changed. I have called their number 8009099677 and all I get is a message about some extension that is not available and to leave a message. I am leary of leaving a message with whoever this is since the message isn't identified as All American Direct. I contacted dish through chat and they gave me the same number. I am now on day 4 without national channels and want to get this fixed! Can anyone help! :mad:

I had to cancel my credit card and get a new one. This was the card that I had on my All American Direct account. I cannot seem to find any contact info for them to get this changed. I have called their number 8009099677 and all I get is a message about some extension that is not available and to leave a message. I am leery of leaving a message with whoever this is since the message isn't identified as All American Direct. I contacted dish through chat and they gave me the same number. I am now on day 4 without national channels and want to get this fixed! Can anyone help! :mad:

I have the same 800 number as you, but I also have a direct line to Colorado at 1-303-339-7313. Also you might try this link for AAD MyDistantNetworks.

It may just go to the same place as the link that Bobby posted above, but it will keep your mind off TV while you try to contact them.

Let us know what it took to contact them. I'd like to change mine to both coasts, but getting in touch with them is such a pain I just haven't done it.

Now if Dish would drop that ridiculous requirement for a separate RV account to get national HD, I wouldn't need or miss ADD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)