All American Network Change

Huge News

If they also go with LA and add the HD many of us will be dancing naked in the sheets

I just talked to a guy at AAD and he said that this story is not true. They will be continuing to use Atlanta. Good! I already get New York from the superstation package.

INFO_241012428_V_20000_20090224_100.jpg

its on channel 240 right now

Last edited:
There's no explaining to do. I called the number that is on the screen. It's official!! Goodbye Atlanta...Hello New York...I'm not too happy about it.

Probably by next year they'll drop S.F. for L.A.

There's no explaining to do. I called the number that is on the screen. It's official!! Goodbye Atlanta...Hello New York...I'm not too happy about it.

Probably by next year they'll drop S.F. for L.A.
Does that mean HD from NY?

I guess the final answer is that no one knows, and those who might are not going to give an answer.

Just got off the phone with AAD and the Rep stated that yes they are going to NY feeds. I asked why and said the feeds for ALT were "fuzzy" and she said that is why the change. Also asked about HD and they said they are looking into that.....SOOON is the key word :eek:

Good. I HATE the Atlanta channels. The picture quality is awful. Just in time for the NCAA Tournament too. ;-)

Since I'm in Alaska, I could care less whether it's Atlanta or NY, but I'll agree with previous posts, the Atl. picture quality has always been horrible. Hopefully NY will be better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts