All American Network Change

Why would a NY feed be any better than an Atlanta feed? Either feed would be dependent on the signal that AAD uploads.

As it is, being from Georgia, I'll miss the Atlanta locals, and Monica Kaufman's ever changing hairstyle.

Well got an Email From AAD about the change tomorrow. I sure hope this will bring them closer to an HD feed. That would be a nice treat.
I don't see how switching from Atlanta to New York would have anything to do with an HD feed. Both sets have HD available (there's really nothing special about New York), so the switch shouldn't affect AAD providing HD one way or the other.

What would affect it, would be getting another transponder from Charlie. They can't fit the HD's onto the single transponder they have now.

I don't see how switching from Atlanta to New York would have anything to do with an HD feed. Both sets have HD available (there's really nothing special about New York), .
AAD is responding to customer demand. This is a step.
NY is way better then Atlanta.:) The sports is better, The channels are better,and the City is bigger! Bigger is better;)

AAD is responding to customer demand. This is a step.
NY is way better then Atlanta.:) The sports is better, The channels are better,and the City is bigger! Bigger is better;)
Just need to get the audio straight on WNYW. Left Channel only. Not AADs fault.
Oh yea, and get LA too!

Well I got all the NY stations, But the guide still says atlanta and the atlanta call numbers are still there. I did check switch and reboot. Still the same . So we got NY channels with a Guide for atlanta channels. Nice. So who updates this AAD or E*?

Well I got all the NY stations, But the guide still says atlanta and the atlanta call numbers are still there. I did check switch and reboot. Still the same . So we got NY channels with a Guide for atlanta channels. Nice. So who updates this AAD or E*?

Last night, about 9 PM Pacific Tuesday, I noticed that the program guide had already been updated to indicate programing for the NY channels. For example I noticed '4 NY News' on NBC and 'Eyewitness News' on the ABC station, even-though they were still labeled with Atlanta call letters.

So on my end the program guide was updated, just not the call letters or the channels themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)