All American Network Change

are you on 241-247?

Yes, that was where I was checking. Based on some of the other posts Im seeing it looks like Dish and AAD are slowly in the process of updating things. I'll check again when I go home for lunch in a few hours.

Better Picture Quality

This change did improve the picture quality. Since I use my RV in the Southeast most of the time I would rather have Atlanta. The non network news and weather in more in line with where I am.

The Mydistantnetworks.com site does have information about why anyone receiving their stations should be in contact with their congressmen. Minor compared to what else is going on these days, but it never hurts to try.

Picture Quality

I am seeing a much improved picture on the east coast stations, but no difference in SF.

MYTVRights.com has a video clip you should watch if you have or want distant stations.

Yes, that was where I was checking. Based on some of the other posts Im seeing it looks like Dish and AAD are slowly in the process of updating things. I'll check again when I go home for lunch in a few hours.

The NY stations are up for me now. However in between the time I left for work and came home, I lost signal on 129. :( I ran through every trouble shooting method in the book with Dish to no avail. We didnt have any severe weather and nothing was tampered with equipment-wise. Thankfully Ive got DHA, so a service call wont cost too much.

NY - numbered 241, 243, and 247...
Yes mine have switched ( I don't qualify for ABC but that should be changed
with final June transition to no analog OTA) so I have channels 2, 4, and 5 - picture quality seems a bit better. Note I still don't get DISH network just All American
Direct.
I definitely prefer New York channels.

SWITCH

Im still getting all of the Atlanta stations (as of an hour ago)

I actually recorded on my dvr WSB changing to WABC while I was sleeping. The change for NBC changed around 4 a.m. E.S.T. It was very sly. You watched a commercial that was on WSB, then they went to a commercial about WABC morning news. If you watched it, you wouldn't even notice they made a change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts