All CBS PTAT shows being shown in the My Recordings screen.

zzandrewst

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 2, 2008
South Carolina
Has anyone else been experiencing this as well? This has been happening for about a week now for no apparent reason.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Did you click "Save Series" for the CBS shows? If so, it will show up under My Recordings as well as the most recent PTAT
Unless he's exaggerating when he said "All CBS shows", he, or someone in his house, would have had to manually do that for what, ~20 programs ?

With the upcoming contract talks, I must ask: do the logos appear on the shows? :)

Only primetime anytime shows are showing, and yes logos are appearing. Guess I need to contact DIRT regarding this.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

My parents are having the opposite problem with their setup. Their CBS shows aren't being put in the my recordings section at all. They watch How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory and thought their hopper was missing their recordings. I went over there last night and found both of them marked as New in the PTAT folder just like they should have been but they aren't being copied over. I checked the timer list and both are set to record new episodes only. This problem didn't start until this Monday's new episode of How I Met Your Mother. Their PTAT shows from the other 3 networks are moving to the my recordings section like they should be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)