All Programs Deleted

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ddobson

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 5, 2004
Just curious if anyone else has had this happen. A friend of mine woke up this morning and all the programs on his HR20 were deleted. They were listed as deleted in the log or To Do List...

But he lost everything. It did not get an update, he got the latest update a week or so ago. We had some storms but no loss of power and the box did not reboot. He has his LED's turned off and if it would have rebooted they would have been back on.

I have never had this happen although on my R15 I marked some shows to delete once and it deleted EVERYTHING..... But that wasn't on an HR20...

Thanks!

Thanks JD, he's going to try that. He thought when it said deleted in the log that they were gone for good.

I'll have him try a reboot and thanks again...

I haven't experienced this so it was new to me... I had the problem with the SD R-15 deleting all instead of the checked ones. They were gone from that one...

ddobson,
Did he change anything else prior to that ?

At one point, I had decided to activate the MRV in the Menu's prior to actually needing it ... at that point, I lost all my recordings.
Once I figured it out, I turned off the MRV portion and all the programs came back.
possibly did a reboot after it, don't remember.

IF that doesn't do it.... have him check the To Do menu and go under History, I was able to still watch my shows from that location when I had this problem, till I figured what I had done to cause the problem.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)