Almost Human

I thought it was a good enough show to survive. Since it was set in the future it probably had an expensive production budget, probably too expensive....

I loved this show! It was like watching Dr. McCoy and hybrid Data/Spock doing police work together. It worked fine. It's just the ass-hats at Fox showed the episodes out of order again, which threw off continuity.

It seems they do this on EVERY scifi show they air... Then they are always amazed when the show doesn't do as well as they figured it would.

Well that figures. Shame, as it was a good show.
Been a while so I can not remember, but have all the episodes for this (one and only) season aired?

I really liked this show and looked forward to the comedic banter between the android and the cop-Bones from S.T. franchise. But as usual Fox killed another great show that had promise by airing it out of order and taking it off for long periods of time. I hate FOX!:mad: They killed the Terminator series the same way and they tried to kill Fringe over and over ,but at least it made it to it's conclusion.

Almost Human‘s chances started to slip once Fox’s drama pilots started to come in. All three of them — Gotham, The Red Band Society and Empire – are considered strong contenders for a series pickup. That didn’t bode well for Almost Human.

deadline.com

Then they will be shown out of order with months gaps in between episodes ruining all them too...

You would think that they could have learned something from 24... How well a series that reliably comes on every week and is in order can do well in ratings!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)