Alternatives to this remote??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Pro Lex Performance

Original poster
Apr 20, 2004
Hi,
Is there any alternatives to this remote? I have tried reprogramming my reote for the panny th50px20, I think it is 108 but I cannot get the action/enter button to work. Any ideas?
-Mike

I'm using a Home Theater Master MX-500 and I like it a lot. I just had it learn all of the Voom remote commands I wanted to use.

Have you considered a universal remote? The Harmony H659, URC-200, and MX-700 are all popular universal remotes. There is a forum thread on remotes right here.

I like the MX-700, but bought the one on the right (below) for my parents, who just got VOOM.

Attachments

• MX500_vs_URC200.jpg
    MX500_vs_URC200.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 153
Everything I own (but the moto box) is Sony so I use the Sony RM-AV3000. It learns so it's pretty easy to transfer over the buttons and I'm pleased with the results.

Pronto is good also if you are a Tweak Meister, otherwise it has a very steep learning curve. It is totally customizable and has an extremely strong IR blaster with a wide field of range.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)