Altitude Channel & NHL Center Ice

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jyafink

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
[FONT=&quot]I saw on some posts that there were "problems" with Altitude and Center Ice last year. I am new to D* and assumed that with a Center Ice and Sports Package subscription I would get to see at least 40 Colorado Avalanche games in HD this year since all of their home games are shot in HD. What were these "problems" and did Center Ice show all of their home games in HD last year? Can we expect to see all 40 in HD this year?[/FONT]

I now have done the obvious which I previously didn't do because I didn't think it would still be available – check last year's schedule! I was disappointed to see how few Avalanche home games were shown in HD. I thought that if a game was shown somewhere in HD it would automatically be available on Center Ice in HD? I guess I shouldn't complain since Time Warner offered zero in HD, but anticipating at least 40 games in HD was one of the main reasons for switching to D*. People like satelliteracer not chiming in on the forums and giving us hope of more HD games than last year has me worried. I guess we'll know within a few days since the schedule has to be coming out soon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts