Always funny

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
got a new one (another idiot PM)

I just ordered my (receiver name omitted) and I understand that I need a program to unscramble my channels for dish network. Where do I start

I sent them my "no hack talk" post :)

Being a computer consultant by day, (Superhero by night) I have the following suggestion to aid in this situation.

Since this board is written in PHP, create a new page that gives a message, (in big letters) that there is NO HACK TALK allowed. When a new user signs up for the forum and they click the "New Post", "Quick Reply" or "Reply" button if there posts count is less than 10 then they get the warning page that has a continue button at the bottom that brings them to the normal page. If they have more that 10 posts, they go right to the reply pages.

I have done most of my web work in ASP, but because PHP is so similar, I could probably do this for you guys if you want.

Just an Idea. It won't eliminate the problem completely, but should get the message across.

I think its amazing how people are constantly trying to get something for nothing, as though their actions have no consequences for others. The fact is ... theft is theft ...whether its a candy bar at the 7/11 or a signal that's encoded for a reason. The motto for my business has the words "honesty" and "integrity" contained within. The moment you compromise your sense of honesty and integrity, you're on a very slippery slope downward. I thoroughly enjoy the fact that this site doesn't bow down to the pressures of illicit gain. Keep up the good work guys!!

sidekick said:
I thoroughly enjoy the fact that this site doesn't bow down to the pressures of illicit gain. Keep up the good work guys!!

Thanks for the compliment1

We try to keep a good forum here, and not let it run into the sewer by these thieves.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)