Am I a "new" customer?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mike Betts

Original poster
Feb 22, 2011
Atlanta, GA
If I've been gone from Directv for 4 or 5 years. I'm considering switching back but I want to make sure that I qualify for all of the new customer promotions. The promo through Costco is especially enticing.

I think after that long you'd have no trouble signing up with the new customer promo.

I don't know that they ever consider someone new again, but the 'returning customer' offer is essentially treated the same after a year or two.

WELCOME to Satelliteguys!

I was gone from Direct for about 6 months and got the returning customer deals.

:welcome to Satelliteguys Mike!

You should be a new customer after being gone that long.

I was gone for 2 months and received all of the new customer deals.

I can beat that; I wasn't even gone 2 WEEKS, & they've e-mailed me TWICE to "Let's get back together & we'll make it right" offer WBK21!
Same, exact new customer offers, including FREE Genie WHD - AND up to $200 toward ETF from my "new provider".

D* really needs to get rid of that idiot Mike White; if they had simply replaced my two POS HR20's with (properly) working DVR's, they wouldn't be going though all this now...total morons! :rolleyes: :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)