AM21 available via DirecTV web site

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
No joy for me on the website.

I have an online account and an HR21-700.

Under Add kits & Equipment all I see is the Network kit and the disaster kit.

Any idea's? or should I just call to order?

There was also a thread at DBS that said anyone that upgraded from an HR10-250 in the last 90 days could get an AM21 for free. I haven't tried myself to be able to say it's true or not.

I'd post a link, but DBS is blocked by my work firewall (but SatGuys isn't :) ).

I ended up ordering on the phone. There is a glitch in my account. For some reason the HR21 doesn;t show up in my history. It's in my equipment list and my billing reflects it.

Oh well, it's on it way !!!!!

:ease Fee?

They cannot be serious!! They are going to charge 4.99 to use this equipment on top of the lease fee you already pay? That's BS. When I added the unit to my basket, it showed the lease fee.

Sh!t!! I have tried 3 times to get my Free AM-21 the CSR's had me on the phone for least 1 1/2 hours the first time and over 1 hour the next two times I thought I was getting a free AM21 as promised to me be a CSR when I got my install Nov 2007.. The reason I was promised one was that I had requested a HR20 and I got a HR21-700 INSTEAD!!.. I made sure that installer did not open the box until I had confirmed that I was going to get a free OTA reviver mail to me free of charge.. NOW DTV is crawfishing and backing out of the deal!! Any help??????

Sh!t!! I have tried 3 times to get my Free AM-21 the CSR's had me on the phone for least 1 1/2 hours the first time and over 1 hour the next two times I thought I was getting a free AM21 as promised to me be a CSR when I got my install Nov 2007.. The reason I was promised one was that I had requested a HR20 and I got a HR21-700 INSTEAD!!.. I made sure that installer did not open the box until I had confirmed that I was going to get a free OTA reviver mail to me free of charge.. NOW DTV is crawfishing and backing out of the deal!! Any help??????

Call the retention department.

They cannot be serious!! They are going to charge 4.99 to use this equipment on top of the lease fee you already pay? That's BS. When I added the unit to my basket, it showed the lease fee.

There is no fee to use the AM21. Additionally, it is owned, not leased.

When I went through the steps on the web site, it only showed $50 plus tax.

There is no fee to use the AM21. Additionally, it is owned, not leased.

When I went through the steps on the web site, it only showed $50 plus tax.

According to Direct rep...equipment is leased, not owned, they charge a one time lease fee not monthly.

Don't know what your talking about, I paid the fifty bucks plus tax, that was it and it works great...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts