AM21 available via DirecTV web site

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Don't know what your talking about, I paid the fifty bucks plus tax, that was it and it works great...

Matt,
What type of inputs and outputs are on the box ?
Is this set up to connect to D* only, just wondering if it may have other applications after (I think the next gen. rec.'s will have the OTA on the boxes again.) D*.
Such as , will it work straight into a analog TV, such as the Digital Converter Boxes that people are buying for the 2009 switch over ?

Is it D* prioritized I guess is what I am wondering ?

Jmbo

The AM21 works only in conjunction with a HR21. There is an F connector for the OTA input. The only output is USB to the HR21. You remove the power cord from the HR21 and plug it into the AM21. A cord attached to the AM21 then powers the HR21. The HR21 has analog outputs (composite and S-Video) which will work with an analog TV. OTA channels are integrated into the HR21 guide. Functionally, it works just like the HR20 with built-in OTA.

The AM21 works only in conjunction with a HR21. There is an F connector for the OTA input. The only output is USB to the HR21. You remove the power cord from the HR21 and plug it into the AM21. A cord attached to the AM21 then powers the HR21. The HR21 has analog outputs (composite and S-Video) which will work with an analog TV. OTA channels are integrated into the HR21 guide. Functionally, it works just like the HR20 with built-in OTA.
You left off one analog output (component video).

ETA: Didn't realize you were responding to the post above. Never mind, Component is usually not an option for an analog TV.

Thanks Bob,
Thats what I figured, but seeing I haven't had a reason to use one, I thought I'd ask.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)