AM21/HDDVR HR24-200 OTA Channels in MN

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well, guess what, the Honolulu zip code worked. & I had to re-position the antenna every which way but straight :)
57-4 KUBE Houston. Finally.:D

I'm glad that you had success and hope you enjoy viewing your channel. Just for curiosity's sake 66.4 must be the channel you view your Houston channel on. I noticed 4.2 KITVDT2 broadcast's METV in Honolulu. Do you get guide info by keeping that channel in your guide?

Last edited:
4-2 shows in guide as well as 57-4, but I removed 4.2 because MeTV Honolulu programming is not the same as Houston's. Also 57-4 shows in the guide as some sort of infomercial channel. But I printed the schedule from MeTV's website.

http://metvnetwork.com/index.php

4-2 shows in guide as well as 57-4, but I removed 4.2 because MeTV Honolulu programming is not the same as Houston's. Also 57-4 shows in the guide as some sort of infomercial channel. But I printed the schedule from MeTV's website.

http://metvnetwork.com/index.php

In my set-up I keep the METV guide from Spokane even though it's 2 hours different. It's nice to check episode info, cast and crew, and all other benefits of the guide.

Does anyone have a suggested city to map to as a secondary location to pick up the 3 missing St. Louis subchannels?

Does anyone have a suggested city to map to as a secondary location to pick up the 3 missing St. Louis subchannels?

What are the 3 channels you are looking for? Also the RF channel number that each one is broadcast to. By looking at the "OTA for Genie" post, Iceberg pretty much has it nailed down. You can get METV and Antenna TV using either Chicago or Louisville zip. I did some looking and you can get the country network and Antenna TV with either the Fresno CA or SF CA zips. Their is no way to get all 3 together, so you have to choose the way you like. No way to get the country network with METV. The channels I researched are 2.2 RF43 Antenna TV, 30.3 RF31 Country Network, and 46.2 RF47 METV. All St Louis channels not in D* database.

Last edited:
What are the 3 channels you are looking for? Also the RF channel number that each one is broadcast to. By looking at the "OTA for Genie" post, Iceberg pretty much has it nailed down. You can get METV and Antenna TV using either Chicago or Louisville zip. I did some looking and you can get the country network and Antenna TV with either the Fresno CA or SF CA zips. Their is no way to get all 3 together, so you have to choose the way you like. No way to get the country network with METV. The channels I researched are 2.2 RF43 Antenna TV, 30.3 RF31 Country Network, and 46.2 RF47 METV. All St Louis channels not in D* database.

2-2 (43)AntennaTV
30-3 (31) Country Network
46-2 (47) MeTV

Ok, sounds like I won't hit the holy grail of finding a secondary market that'll find all 3, so it's either I get AntennaTV and the Country Network through Fresno or San Francisco, or MeTV through Chicago or Louisville. And I know i'll be getting my local programming with the secondary market displayed in the guide.

Thanks for your help!

Does the AM21 stay on with the HR24 like it does with the HR24-200? My AM21 goes off when I turn off the HR24-200 where the AM21 stays on with the HR34 even when I turn off the HR34.It is hooked up same way as with HR34.Bought another AM21 for the HR24-200 and Thanks for any help!! :)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)