Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Crazy question

I know the AM21 is used with HD receivers but the R22 can "Act" like a HD DVR in some cases so can you hook a AM21 to a R22 DVR? There are USB ports on the back

ok now let me throw this curveball.....the receiver is not "tricked" to be HD...its the only receiver on the account so its just SD

would it still work? If so this might work better than what I use right now for OTA :)

cool. Now I wonder if they can ship it to my billing address...the physical wouldnt work for them to ship it too ;)

cool. Now I wonder if they can ship it to my billing address...the physical wouldnt work for them to ship it too ;)

Just tell them you want it hip to your billing address and give it to them . they will ship it there.

If they cant find the am21 tell them to look in there system under

Acessories 0070 in OMS ( Order Managment System )

Iceberg said:

I ordered my AM21 online and I could have sent it to any address in the country. It let me fill that part out manually. It is so much better than the thing E* offered for the 722k. I have no more random mutipath signal drops when a helicopter or plane or car or train or large butterfly goes by. The AM21 is great.

If you want to be certain on shipping there are many places that sell them online for $59, within $10 of what directv charges. Some on ebay too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)