Amazon Dish Promotion (Qualification Dispute)

Ready and waiting!

***EDIT*** OOoooooOOOO. This one is a good one! I asked elbertk39 bring this one to the thread in its entirety. Its a doosey, and I think everyone will benefit from this, especially if it runs a natural course and works. If not, I will of course get it handled. BTW, JamieCTA and skierrob, next week I am going manual on your issues. ***skierrob, still need you to resend account info in PM***

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

My story goes like this. In early February I saw a great offer for a television on Amazon and it came with a $200 Dish network activation rebate. So I had purchased the television a couple of days before the expiration of the deal. I got the television and it was damaged by the shipping company. So Amazon replaced the original television. But they also generated a new order number which I think effected the rebate because now the original order looked like a returned even thought it was exchange. The problem now is that the 3rd party company that Dish network uses to process these reward cards is saying they can't verify that the television because everything is done electronically. I'm asking Tony here to try to intervene for me to get this straighten out and approved.

Thanks Tony! I hope you can help me.

None. In a last ditch effort before I go manual. Basically I am bringing in a "heavyweight" to the party.

***EDIT*** I am trying not to retain personal account information and so I keep clearing them out of anything I have after forwarding information. JamieCTA and those I have spoken with in regard to this already: if you still have not getting the promotion you should PM me a phone number on the account ONLY, and that way I don't have to keep deleting them. Just trying to do this as securely as possible. Please and thanks! LOL

Last edited:
I sincerely hope this got worked out for everyone involved!

The qualifying part of this promotion ended 3 months ago on FEBRUARY 13TH (Purchase TV Step #1)

Yet, it still appears as if we have potential Dish customers who haven't had this problem resolved.

They have either had the problem fixed, disappeared from the forum or moved on from Dish as skierrob has.

Kevin.

Amazon promotion problems

I am having problems with Dish over this Amazon promotion. I purchased my item on 2/2 and had Dish installed on 3/13 (having used the proper promotion code), and still I am considered unqualified. Can anyone help me out with this?

Gary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)