Amazon Officially Announces Kindle Unlimited, Offering Endless Reading & Listening For $9.99 a Month

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I prefer to reward the authors I enjoy by purchasing their books/ebooks. I wonder how the authors are compensated with Kindle Unlimited? On the other hand I suppose it gives people the option to try someone new.

I prefer to reward the authors I enjoy by purchasing their books/ebooks. I wonder how the authors are compensated with Kindle Unlimited? On the other hand I suppose it gives people the option to try someone new.

Amazon could pay a good price to each author. Most people probably do not read a lot of books each month, 25cents to $1 (depending on how new the book is) could easily be covered by $10/month and still make a tidy profit for Amazon.

Most of the books under kindle unlimited seems to be under $2.99. So you kind of have to read 4+ books to make it worth while. I signed up for the 30 days free trial to see how it goes.

There is a samll subset of people who are absolutely voracious readers. IF this really had all the classics and current best sellers this would bea real loss leader at least as far as these folks are concerned. Ii guess the questions are how big is that group and would the revenue lost from them adequately offset by casual readers attracted to this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts