Amazon Prime

Another success for Dish. I upgraded both of my Hopper3 receivers. I selected the Prime Video app, logged in to authorize my Hopper3 device, and was able to watch a 4K HDR show with Dolby digital 5.1 audio. It worked very well. This will give anyone with Amazon Prime a bunch of UHD HDR 4K content that they can watch on their Hopper3 without having to mess around. And the picture and sound were both excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Attachments

• HBO.jpg
    HBO.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 328
  • Sad
Reactions: TheKrell and HipKat
Nope, not working. I can add to my Watchlist but nothing happens when I try to play. Everything is working good for HBO from my Firestick. I guess HBO is a no go thru the H3 app.

I believe the shows you are seeing are licensed to both Amaon Prime and HBO, those show which are licensed to both are playable, but all the rest of the HBO content should not play.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Have the Smithsonian Channel Plus with Amazon and can confirm it works with the new app on the h3.

This is sweet!

Reactions: TheKrell
Thanks for info, never would have known without reading it here!
BTW, my H3 first said it couldn't connect to internet for AMZ app, once rebooted it connected and worked as it should. Also shows the Starz subscribed channel (from $1 month for 3 months deal).

Unable to find Amazon on my H3 running U542. Have no app for it or a channel 301. Tried to run an update and still ended up with U542. Is this actually live to the general public now? Thanks

Unable to find Amazon on my H3 running U542. Have no app for it or a channel 301. Tried to run an update and still ended up with U542. Is this actually live to the general public now? Thanks
I forced the update with no problems. Press home button twice to get to app. Not yet uploaded to the guide.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts