AMC 15ku Echo Test Card

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chadg2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
Maiden Rock, WI
Can anyone confirm if the Echostar Test card on AMC-15ku is a fairly weak signal on a small 3ft ku dish? I get constant break-up on the test card, but some other programming seems solid. Thanks.
12123 H 1000 SR

Can anyone confirm if the Echostar Test card on AMC-15ku is a fairly weak signal on a small 3ft ku dish? I get constant break-up on the test card, but some other programming seems solid. Thanks.
12123 H 1000 SR

On my 1.2m dish, i get 60% quality, yet it takes a while to lock on my receivers. Yes, I would say it is harder to lock with a 3ft dish.

I can't even lock it most of the times on my 90cm dish. I can sometimes then sometimes not a hint of it.

Seems that they took it off lyngsat. I could swear it was listed before.

on my 1.2 meter and geosatpro micro hd I hit the card at 71 pct. Back when i used a primestar dish I generally hit it well so I would think you shouldnt have too much a problem, depends on your receiver too, I was getting it with a pansat and primestar before.

Also most of the feeds I scan in on that satellite are around the same quality, so if you want to get some feeds on there you need to be hitting that frequency well as I also noticed before it is a wide frequency meaning I have actually been at positions before where i got Amc 1 and that bird and test card at the same time, so it may cover a full degree if you know what I mean.

Well I was going to run outside real quick before I hit the sack before a big david vs goliath Tuesday and try to hit it on a 76cm but the AI does not have that TP.

Will have to try with the SH-100HD Tuesday. (Oh well it is Tuesday now so afternoon)

skyscanner4ever said:
Good luck, that is a nice sat to hit though because even though there are not a ton of news feeds on there i find quite a bit of sports.

True. This time of year I always have one of my 1.0m Primestars pointed at this bird for sports feeds. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)