AMC 21 Ku gone?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sanjap

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2009
houston, tx
I have been trying for the past 3 days to lock in the PBS channels on AMC 21 but no luck. Are they gone? I get the C-band channels with no problem but cannot get anything on Ku from that bird. Are they still there? Please someone confirm.

Thanks,

Yep they still there.

I don't get any Ku TP on that bird. C band coming in strong. Using a 6ft dish with dual C/ku lnb. I used to get ku on that satellite before but recently i don;t know what happened. I get Ku on most other birds with no problem.

Sounds like it is time for a re-alignment if everything else seems to work. I had the same problem with 97W Ku back in the fall. Everything but that bird seemed to work fine so I kept thinking it can't be the alignment. I finally decided to bite the bullet and start over with a fresh alignment as if it were a new set-up. After that 97 ku came booming in. I was getting C-band side but no ku. I thought it was real weird cause everything else worked fine. But it worked after that.:rolleyes:

Sounds like it is time for a re-alignment if everything else seems to work. I had the same problem with 97W Ku back in the fall. Everything but that bird seemed to work fine so I kept thinking it can't be the alignment. I finally decided to bite the bullet and start over with a fresh alignment as if it were a new set-up. After that 97 ku came booming in. I was getting C-band side but no ku. I thought it was real weird cause everything else worked fine. But it worked after that.:rolleyes:

It is it. After re-alignment, i am getting AMC 21 now with even better quality. Seems with the cold the dish shrinks...

Glad you got it going.

If AMC21 went down it would have been a big news thing as PBS is there...the PBS feeds for all the affiliates ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts