AMC 3 PBS Atlantic Canada

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jwwbrennan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
Canada
I continue to receive strong signals from AMC 3 (11716 and others) but for a month there has been no signal from the PBS transponders. I see by the posts there were problems about the same time I lost it altogether. Is anyone else in the region having similar issues? Has the footprint has changed?

Yes, I have problems too. Lately, the last few months AMC 3 has been fading, at least in my part of the world. Some days I get the PBS mux others it doesn't quite reach threshold. It is supposed to be moving to 125 degrees soon. I've lately been watching PBS on Galaxy 28 c band, if you can do digicipher, its on the Nebraska mux

I have been watching pbsngis.org for AMC-21 availability and will continue. In the meantime I do not have a c dish but may consider one if AMC-21 doesn't make it over the trees.

Thanks. That is helpful.

I'm not sure if I could really call it a tweak, but in Halifax, after turning my T90 a half inch and raising the elevation about the same, 12140/12180 on AMC3 are now up from 0% to 65% and watchable. Everything else status quo.

It's amazing anything was coming in after doing that, but it's working.

No problems here in the Boilermaker State. I am getting a strong signal on PBS HD and all of the other PBS feeds. I have had some problems with some of the posted NASCAR feeds the last few weeks, other than that, all is well.

Here I can receive the H signals from PBS, but Montana PBS hardly watchable; not been able yet to get the V ones, maybe it is because of the leaves blocking my view (see pic).

Helios

Attachments

• p9050383.jpg
    p9050383.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 182
PBS is back for me - no changes in position or angle. HD1, HD2 and Montana are good; all the 12180s come and go.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)