amc 4 interesting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

joem919

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2007
myrtle beach
i took motor off my fta system cause dish is bent i started fiddleing around just seing what i could find and bang i got amc 4 in and didnt need a sat finder to find it.now wonder what else i could find close to amc4 ?

thats pretty good. I can aim my 6 footer pretty good without a meter (from the receiver) or anything

but check out thelist to see whats near 101...and depending on location you may not need to change elevation. Here in Minnesota I can go from G28 (89W) to G16 (99W) with little or no elevation change

i sure wish u would take a nice relaxing vacation to myrtle beach n set me up right iceberg i gotta get ahold of sadoun this week n place my order for my new dish since in condos i cant use the big one lol

ok now it says i have the pentagon channel i dont think thats amc 4 lol what i get for haveing my wife watch te tv to tell me transponder singles lol

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)