Status
Please reply by conversation.

MrMylesG

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 19, 2004
Perry Hall, MD
Hi Guys!!

Is anyone having problems with two sound tracks from "For the People" channel on AMC4? All the other channels there are fine but when I watch, I get what sounds like bleedover from a separate program.

Thanks!

MrM

Okay, that answered my question. But now I have another one. How do I block out the left channel?

I have a Coship 5300b.

Keep pushing the audio button until you get right channel only, or unplug the left audio cable from you receiver. I hope you are using the audio video cables, they work better.

Yeah, right after I made the post, I figured that I could just pull out the left cable..... I should have known. My little TV is mono only anyway so it doesn't matter. I have it working now.

Thanks folks.

BTW, I have seen a lot of stuff about the Pansat 2500 FTA receiver. It is supposed to be a "blind search" receiver. Is this thing pretty accurate about finding the channels or is it hype?

Yes its great for finding the channels, it saves you having to enter all the info manually, the Satwork 3618 also has blind search, as does the Satwork 3688 , the 3688 also can be connected to a motor (DiSEqC 1.2)

I have the 1500 (the little brother) and it works great. I usually scan SBS6, AMC9 or IA6 (the first two mostly have sports feeds and the last has news feeds). Its a great little receiver. The only difference between the 1500 & the 2500 is the 2500 is a RF remote (the 1500 is IR) and the 2500 shows the channel # on the unit (0001, 0100, etc)

I have the Pansat 2500A, I haven't set it up yet but the user's manual Say's UHF remote control kit (optional).
Also in the manual under the setup it has a kit list.
1. UHF Receiver
2. UHF Antenna
3. UHF Remote Control
4. Battery (AAA Type)-2pcs.
Because the kit has the Receiver in it I wonder if my remote is UHF, or the kit comes with one?

the remote on the pansat 2500a is just IR but you can optionally purchase a UHF adapter and remote for it (for $70). you would know if you had the UHF version. the remote is black and there is a big black box with an antenna sticking out of it that you attach to the back of the receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)