AMC 6 @ 72.0°W

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You can't go wrong with either Fashion TV or Doc Scott :) Between these two, if you are not entertained, you can't be entertained.

I'm a little confused re how FTV got into this thread, but I'm curious re what's entertaining about it? Not arguing, just asking. I only tuned one of the FTV channels in once for a couple of minutes, and all it was was some coctail party with a bunch of people drinking and talking to each other, with some generic music playing in the background, and no audio connected to the video.
Anyway, is there real programming on that channel (other than seeing but not hearing some party)???

I only watched the channel (which was a feed that regular fta receivers wouldn't get), for a few minutes, because about that time, the channel somehow took control of my Diamond 9000 receiver, and the receiver was completely non-functional, except for viewing that channel, even after several reboots, removing the lnb coax, etc. If the coax was connected, it would come up with that channel, and the remote was non-functional, if I disconnected the coax, a moving to satellite window would pop up, and stay there as the receiver was TRYING to find the channel. I finally had to use the channel editor program to delete that channel, then everything came back to normal. I decided not to ever go back to that channel. Apparently my RECEIVER thought that channel was entertaining though, as it refused to leave it. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Satellite Tv Week

Captive Works signal meter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)