AMC and ATT make deal

We do not know the specific details of the deal.

Don't Uverse subs pay quite a bit? Isn't their Family pack about $54/month?

Also, isn't Hallmark and Hallmark Movie Channel still off Uverse after a 2010 dispute?

exactly.........just shows that this has nothing to do with increased fees..........just Charlie's ego

Chas should know that when you're snookered in a hand of poker, you don't emotionally respond in the next round.

We do not know the specific details of the deal.

Don't Uverse subs pay quite a bit? Isn't their Family pack about $54/month?

Also, isn't Hallmark and Hallmark Movie Channel still off Uverse after a 2010 dispute?

What is your point? They still have a deal, where as we DISH customers are groveling for credits, freebies and giveaways. In the end, many of us still have 3 less channels than we did 24 hours ago, [4 if you count Sundance] and if we are going to watch the shows we are missing, an additional $20 or so a month to pay to do it.

...and this is in the DISH forum why? Could have just posted it in the AMC thread?
And why not? It's an interesting bit of information that can be discussed independently from the "I got a free Roku" thread. It does swing the pendulum back to making the Dish/AMC debacle appear to be more Dish's fault than AMC's.

demsd said:
What is your point? They still have a deal, where as we DISH customers are groveling for credits, freebies and giveaways. In the end, many of us still have 3 less channels than we did 24 hours ago, [4 if you count Sundance] and if we are going to watch the shows we are missing, an additional $20 or so a month to pay to do it.

Apparently, Uverse has an unresolved dispute dating back to 2010 involving Hallmark and Hallmark Movie Channel.

If you can explain to me why a thread about AT&T making a deal with AMC is pertinent to Dish other than the fact that AMC and Dish are also having a dispute, then I would agree. Some of us (even mods and scott) make comments on threads without looking at what forum it's in. I generally look at "New Posts" from the entire site. So unless I make the effort to look where I am, I have no idea if the thread is in the proper forum. It was only when I saw people asking how this affected Dish that I looked to see that this was in the Dish forum instead of the AT&T or even General Cable forum.

Seriously who cares if they both have the same dispute at the same time? Does that automatically mean that AT&T and Dish are the same company now? There's an AT&T U-verse forum for a reason. There is already an AMC thread in the Dish forum. If you think that Dish is evil and whatnot just because AT&T came to an agreement, express your sentiments in the AMC thread that already exists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)