AMC HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
BY march 1, 2010....by by by....i said by.

oh 1 more thing: i said by march 1, 2010.

thursday is by.
july 1 is by.
december 1 is by.
february 1 is by.

BY march 1, 2010....by by by....i said by.

oh 1 more thing: i said by march 1, 2010.

thursday is by.
july 1 is by.
december 1 is by.
february 1 is by.

:confused::confused::confused:

I AM SOOO CONFUESAID

===========================================
I like work...
I can sit and watch it for hours
===========================================

When AMC made their "pact with the devil" and changed formats I made a pledge not to watch it ever again. I've kept that pledge even removing it from the channel scan on my remotes. So what I'm saying is I don't give a rat's butt if AMC is still operating, let alone in HD.

I would love to watch Breaking Bad in HD. However, AMC HD is only on COMCAST and even then its upscaled by horizontal stretching.

I would love to watch Breaking Bad in HD. However, AMC HD is only on COMCAST and even then its upscaled by horizontal stretching.

Actually TWC, Comcast, Cox, Charter and Cablevision all carry it in at least some of their franchises if not all of them. AMC is owned by Rainbow Media which is a subsidiary of Cablevision. I've seen where some theorize that since it is owned by a subsidiary of Cablevision, it is being kept away from non cable companies for competitive advantage.

Actually TWC, Comcast, Cox, Charter and Cablevision all carry it in at least some of their franchises if not all of them. AMC is owned by Rainbow Media which is a subsidiary of Cablevision. I've seen where some theorize that since it is owned by a subsidiary of Cablevision, it is being kept away from non cable companies for competitive advantage.

I've once thought this, but I never wanted to admit it. :(

Mad Men on Bluray is awesome. Mad Men on directv SD sucks.

Hopefully AMC will be one of the new HD stations when DirecTV 12 is up and running late this year (think Christmas present)

Just downloaded the VOD on AMC about Prisoner Series remake coming in November, I think. Looks like a "must see" but I want to watch & d/l VOD in HD....please DirecTv???

That would be illegal and the FCC would be very interested if that was the case.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)