AMC21 (125) LPB Mux

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Keith Brannen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 2, 2006
Southwestern Ontario
Scanned in a fifth channel in the mux (12069 H 12474)

Scans in as OBE, SID:8 V:129 (H264) A:132 (AC3) PCR:129

Earlier today it scanned in, no picture, and there wasn't an audio PID.

Currently showing the same as LPBHD, but showing it in full screen mode, and while there is an audio PID, I'm not hearing anything. The video is also freezing every now and again. Have no idea whether it is a test, or here to stay.

EDIT: Now showing colours bars, similar to the FEEDS channel, but different.

EDIT2: As I was typing the above edit, it went back to LPBHD programming! LOL!

EDIT3: And now it has really screwy colours!

Last edited:
Hmmm... now the whole transponder is gone. Plus, there is a new transponder at 12067 H 4339 showing a Broadview Media colour bars (same as use to be at 12096).

EDIT: And now it's back again (and Broadview Media is gone). Guess LPB's mission today is to screw around with me! LOL!

Last edited:
Hmmm... one to keep an eye on. Sounds like testing for a new Broadview Media service maybe.
A scan here got new channel: IPTV_1_Service on 12149 H 14029 (Ag show, Market to Market [Iowa Public TV]) And, Oh WoW, check out that video on OBD.

Out of interest does anyone with an STB other than the Pansat 3200 have playback problems with the OBE test transmission?

It plays fine on the Openbox.

I don't know what a Pansat 3200 is, but does it do MPEG4?

Out of interest does anyone with an STB other than the Pansat 3200 have playback problems with the OBE test transmission?

considering you are in the UK and this satellite is over North America I dont understand why you are asking a question about the satellite (its below the horizon for you)

considering you are in the UK and this satellite is over North America I dont understand why you are asking a question about the satellite (its below the horizon for you)

I am part of the project which LPB are assisting by providing this test transmission - If you want I can PM you with more information about these trials like I did to Keith. And yes I meant the Pansat 9200. LPB's 9200's are not too happy with this stream right now.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)