Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
Who is your favorite guy/gal on American Idol (the contestants not the judges).

Pickler girl?? The hot little blonde. She'll win because they can sell her. It's all about looks, they can fix the singing easier than the looks.

I'm gonna give you the name of your 2006 Idol winner......CHRIS DAUGHTRY!!! I've been right every year on the winner. Look up Shannon Noll and you'll know why Chris will win. Shannon Noll is the very popular Australian Idol runner-up who has out sold the winner.....he has 2 albums and like 4 or 5 #1's.

American Idol

It's about Time for a guy to win this round. My son and I really like CHRIS DAUGHTRY. My wife and daughter are pulling for kelly picket. The best part of this seasons idol is they have already got rid of the twins.:devil:

Someone that does not have a good relationship with their father does not seem like much of an idol to have (unless I am misunderstanding the situation).

Katharine McPhee is Simon's favorite and has been since the very beginning I do believe. If he is impressed then you know you got a winner. She has talent!

ability doesn't always seem to have much to do with these audience voting programs. Look at Dancing with the stars and Jerry Rice !:D
But my wife and I thought Becky O'donohue. I also think Mandisa will do well if she keeps picking the right songs. She set the stage last night.

Ace Young was very good tonight.......I hope that some of the other Idols from around the world have thier songs in the book....I'd like to hear some people sing something by Darius, Shannon Noll, Will Young, Gareth Gates.....I'd also like someone to sing another westlife song since it's Simons group...which after this week should have their 14th UK #1

Any truth to the rumor that Picklers father went to jail on purpose in order to escape listening to his daughter singing? I like the wacky grey haired guy who plays the harmonica.

Yeah I gave a call in for Taylor and Chris as well.

I didn't call for any girl because I couldn't pick one of them for me vote.

last night there were girls that could sing good and girls that looked good, but none of them had both

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts