American Ninja Warrior

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Good first half to Stage one. Some surprising fails. On the other had, Jessie continues to amaze. Maybe she should play Supergirl instead of being the stunt person.

S~

Well, after 2 finishing the courses last year, we're back to the usual. What tough courses. On;y 2 finished the 2nd stage.

S~

Dang. I thought Jessie was going to make it. So close. Drew totally demolished that course.

S~

American Ninja Warrior premiered this week. Usually they start in Venice, but this year they started in Dallas. A couple of changes this yea:

1. Age to participate lowered to 19
2. Added the 18' "Mega" Warped Wall. You have 1 attempt at the mega wall for $10,000. If you miss it. You then only have 1 chance to make the regular Warped Wall.

Daniel Gill is amazing. That was a tough course.

S~

Reactions: Jimbo
Premiere: Wednesday, May 29

Looks like a new twist this year. Back to starting in L.A. again this year.

S~

Reactions: Ilya
Premiered last night. Once again they lowered the age. This time to 15. Not a mistake in my opinion. Those kids were great. Recognized a bunch from ANW Junior. Can't wait until they get back to live audiences in Vegas.

Watched the Women's Final Last week. All I can say is wow. I am glad they lowered the age to 15 a couple seasons ago. Season Premiere tonight.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)