American Ninja Warrior

NBC has renewed American Ninja Warrior, the network announced at the Television Critics Association’s semi-annual press tour.

This will mark the obstacle course competition’s fifth season on the network, but it will be the show’s eighth season overall, having previously aired on G4 and the Esquire Network.

ew.com

Love Ninja Warrior. Easy pick-up. Huge event. People wait 12 days in line just for a shot.

S~

Wow. So tough. Vegas finals start a week from Monday. This Monday's episode is just a best of episode.

S~

A lot made it through the first stage and we're only half way through. Had to set a timer because the D* guide says next Monday first aired this past Monday.

S~

Wow. What a finale. Those are the two I've been hoping for all season. No necessarily two I thought would make it. Hardest season ever.

USA vs. The World Tonight at 8:00 Eastern

Let's see if the US can rebound from last year's loss.

S~

Watched the All-star mega challenge. Wow. That was impressive.

Season Premiere: Wednesday, June 1, 2016 (8:00-10:00 p.m.)

S~

Thought I commented after Venice trials. Guess not. Course looked tougher even though way more people completed the course than last year. Jessie was simply amazing as was Natalie. Way too many completed the Atlanta course. Athletes keep getting better and better.

S~

Well, no Kacy. S Kacy and Brent broke up. Looks like Megan and Jessie are the real deals. Can't wait for Michelle's run.

S~

After being off for Independence Day, the Venice finals were once again almost impossible. The only thing I can say about Jessie is "WOW!" She is amazing. Only 1 of 2 to complete "The Wedge." She went farther than 27 of the 29 men. I would love to watch her work on set.

S~

Jake Murray was crazy. Black flip over the warped wall? Is he crazy? Megan was as awesome as ever. Earned her way to the Vegas finals. That circuit board was crazy.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Latest posts