America's Everything Pak value

Yeah, AEP is a good deal if you have one TV. In fact that could be applied to all Dish programming. $17 per extra receiver is over the top. I'm moving end of the month. Perfect time to switch, and I think I'm going to.
Well, one HDTV. My 722k is hooked to two normal televisions on TV2. So I can watch television in three rooms. The installer was stunned when I told him about my setup. He said he had never seen someone use RCA cables for TV2.

The fact I need only one receiver makes Dish Network a really obvious choice. If I got a second HDTV, that would change instantly... and that alone may keep me from getting the second HDTV.

As far as the bargain of AEP, it may be a better bargain for some than others. My bill would increase by more than $30 to get AEP, assuming I can get Platinum.

With all this said, I think Dish Network's new slogan should be "Your Mileage May Vary".

Yeah, AEP is a good deal if you have one TV. In fact that could be applied to all Dish programming. $17 per extra receiver is over the top. I'm moving end of the month. Perfect time to switch, and I think I'm going to.

If you do get everything setup(MRV,SWM,DECA) on your original install.It seems if you want that later it will cost you more.;)

Well, one HDTV. My 722k is hooked to two normal televisions on TV2. So I can watch television in three rooms. The installer was stunned when I told him about my setup. He said he had never seen someone use RCA cables for TV2.

The fact I need only one receiver makes Dish Network a really obvious choice. If I got a second HDTV, that would change instantly... and that alone may keep me from getting the second HDTV.

As far as the bargain of AEP, it may be a better bargain for some than others. My bill would increase by more than $30 to get AEP, assuming I can get Platinum.

With all this said, I think Dish Network's new slogan should be "Your Mileage May Vary".

Or your TVs should vary,from what I have read if your want to keep TV2(SD) on a HDTV you need to keep your screen size under 40".;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts