America's Got Talent Season 6 (2011)

I just don't see how the 3 Little Chipmunk singers make it through; they sure are cute, but they're just a not ready. Having said this...I am somewhat concerned that Howie's twitter campaign to vote Sam B. through to the next round may work. I hope people would have more common sense, but you never know. Additionally, it doesn't seem right for an AGT Judge to solicit votes any of the candidates---especially someone as non-talented as SamB---and I too will quit watching if he's voted through.

I felt bad for Kinetic King as I really looking forward to seeing his act. I'm not sure what went wrong, but I cannot imagine that "humidity" would be a factor in Los Angeles. Something must have happened to the sticks when they were shipped to LA. Too bad. Oh No!!!

I don't think missing the donut will hurt Frank Miles simply because he's funny and people like him. Of course, I kept thinking to myself don't miss the donut, don't miss the donut, don't miss the donut. It may have costed him the final spot.

I get the feeling the judges will have to vote for Zuma Zuma or Fatally Unique with FU (no pun intended) moving through.

I think Frank Miles is out... it wasn't that good a trick. Same with the magician.

SamB has no talent at all and if he goes through it's a disgrace... it ruins any possibility to make it a legitimate competition.

I also felt bad for Kinetic King. Regardless of what he did I doubt he would be going through but to spend 32 hours and then fail like that.... that's just painful. He handled it better than I think I would have though as he had a pretty good sense of humor about it.

I think Zuma Zuma or the Magician are the bottom of the pile tonight (4 / 5). iLluminate is #1 and I think that FU is #2 or 3 with Yellow Design as 2 or 3... they were the two I found most interesting and unique after iLluminate.

The acts going forward to the next round: (updated 8/3/2011)

1. Snap Boogie - talented dancer with a unique twist
2. Sandou Trio Russian Bar - Russian Bar that is dangerous and pretty amazing
3. Anna Graceman - 11-year old singer with big voice and bigger smile
4. Miami All-Stars - outstanding Latin dance group
5. Silhouettes - very interesting stuff (don't know how else to explain 'em)
6. Steven Retchless (aka Prince Poleycock) - male pole dancer
7. Daniel Joseph Baker - angry singer with an attitude (I really dislike this kid)
8. Smadge Brothers - outstanding motorcycle daredevil brothers
9. Poplyfe - young pop group
10. Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr. - Frank Sinatra wannabe
11. Lys Agnes - opera singer
12. Professor Splash - belly-flopper extraordinare
13. Fatally Unique - high energy dance act
14. Zuma Zuma - dance/acrobatic act
15. iLuminate - outstanding light show artists
16. Melissa Villasenor - comedian/impressionist
17. YouTube ???
18. YouTube ???
19. YouTube ???
20. YouTube ???

So Far:
5 Music Acts
3 Thriller Acts
4 Variety Acts
4 Dance Acts

There's also going to be 4 from the wild card pack of 12 for 21 - 24.

Top 4 of them all were iLuminate, Silhouettes, Snap Boogie, and the Smadge Brothers.... They were the 4 acts that if I had to pay to see them I would consider it (Especially the first two)

I was surprised to see the BMX bikers go, also. I hope Melissa takes my advice and stays away from male voices.

S~

I was surprised to see the BMX bikers go, also. I hope Melissa takes my advice and stays away from male voices.

S~

For whatever reasons the voting public has a problem with grown men riding little bicycles...especially since the Smadge Brothers are on motorcycles. Anyway, let me fastforward to next week and you'll see Howie gushing all over Melissa Villasenor just because she'll tell a joke and, as we all know, how difficult it is to be a comedian on AGT. Of course, if it were up to Howie then Sam B would have rolled and tumbled into the next round. :rolleyes:

I bet most or all of the wildcard 4 will come from the first group of 12 as that group was the best. Some of those that were let go were better than some that made it out of the other groups

Nope the wild card is 12 performances from people voted down that the judges thought should have another shot. Last year they even brought back some people who didn't make it past vegas auditions (which based on some of the performances in weeks 1 - 3 they may have to. I can't count more than 1 or 2 from each week (I think one week had 3) that if given another shot wouldn't completely suck. Also, based on most of the agt youtube videos I'm thinking this is a slow year.

Apple messes with the bloggers with the newest iOS5 beta

War Between UFC And Spike TV Just Got Even More Heated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)