America's Got Talent Season 6 (2011)

Okay, I take back everything bad I said about Charles Peachock...the man is more talent in his juggling pinky than Sam B. does in his 285lb. body. Sam B is to dancing as Bernie Madoff is to Investment Banking...is is criminal. It's time for a reality check and it's time for Sam B. to go home.

I have to agree... we were in complete shock of how entertaining Peachock was.... probably the 2nd best so far tonight aside from Zuma Zuma (and we're past the halfway point)... The singer after was forgettable and the girl who did voices was descent but not as good as some of the stuff she has on youtube or in her audition.

I have to agree... we were in complete shock of how entertaining Peachock was.... probably the 2nd best so far tonight aside from Zuma Zuma (and we're past the halfway point)... The singer after was forgettable and the girl who did voices was descent but not as good as some of the stuff she has on youtube or in her audition.

It was hard for me to tell how good Peachock was because it wasn't a "Vegas" style performance...just a very solid juggling trick. I watched it again and, with each additional horrible act, I think he may get enough votes to move on.

Part of the problem is that almost none of the acts every week were vegas style... It's why the act changed from "vegas headlining act" to a "vegas performance" and money... they had one act that was a headliner (Fator) in every season. That said there are a few that have potential this year.

Also as a note that you're about to update... magicians are terrible on TV... the trick is ruined every time by the cameras if you look closely.

I liked Fatally Unique; they were pretty good.

Yellow Design Stunt Team was quite good even though one guy took a spill. Of course, I really didn't understand the dancers and contumes.

Waiting for some Wow! factor.

Frank was great but whereas the last two times he made it look like a game of chance this time was nothing more than math... it didn't work for me, which is ashame because his knives stunt was the most gut wrenching trick I've seen.

iLluminate was the best on the show tonight... maybe the best of the season (although partially a ripoff of Fighting Gravity with a better technique)
Top 5 Probably:
1) iLuminate (I wonder if apple will sue because of the lower-case "i")
2) Fatally Unique
3) Yellow Design Stunt Team
4) Judge's pick Zuma Zuma or Scott Alexander

This is how I see them finishing. I also think it's interesting how I could place a vote for acts 1-9, but I got several busy signals when voting for acts 10-13: Yellow, Miles and the IPad people. ;)

iLuminate (best of the season)
Yellow Designs Stunt Team (solid and exciting)
Frank Miles (dangerous and funny - people just like him)
Fatally Unique (good act)
Zuma Zuma (good act)
Scott Alexander (good act)

Not many votes for the remaining six acts I'm afraid.

I do not see how Sharon could buzz Charles Peachock in the first few seconds and sit through and then praise an entire performance of Sammy B's terrible dancing. Howie's buzzing could be more understood, at least he waited until half the act was over.

While I do not really thing Charles Peachock has a chance of making it into the top 4, buzzing him in the first few seconds was uncalled for. I think she hit the buzzer by accident and was not going to admit it. Perhaps she wanted to sabotage him for other reasons.

I was dying for Piers to ask Sammy B if he thought he could avoid a heart attack if he danced more than 2 minutes.

...I was dying for Piers to ask Sammy B if he thought he could avoid a heart attack if he danced more than 2 minutes.

Too Funny! :D I was actually thinking the same thing during his three performances...one more minute and this guy is going to keel over. For the life of me I just cannot understand why anyone would vote this sideshow act through to the next round...and I cannot understand why Howie is going ga-ga over this Chumley. It's interesting and funny once---just once---and then it's annoying.

My take in order of appearance:

Defintely Out:

Kinetic King (What a disaster)
Charles Peachock (Talented and difficult. Not a fan fav, though)
Sam B (If he makes it through, I quit))
Taylor Davis (I agree with Piers. He was off at the beginning)
Melissa Villasenor (Again agree with Piers. Audition was better. Talented, but she should have kept away from Owen WIlson, Michael Jackson, etc. and stuck with female voices)
Scott Alexander (Boring trick. Not original)

On the Bubble:

Zuma Zuma (Could make the final Judges spot)
Avery and the Calico Hearts (Energetic. Could make it on cuteness, not for singing)
Frank Miles (Too bad he missed the Donut)

Best Chance to make it through:

Fatally Unique (Usually don't care for the large dance type troups. I enjoyed their performance)
Yellow Designs Stunt Team (Even with the fall, nice theatrical production)

Locked In:

Team iLuminate (Nice performance (I do enjoy the production value of Defying Gravity more)

S~

Some of these performers might have easily made it through weeks 2 and 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)