America's Got Talent Season 6 (2011)

Well, it looks like we've got the 48 going to Hollywood. I don't see many favorites like I did last year, and I was disappointed Howie's tormenting unicycling didn't make it through, but such is life.

I can't believe that let that fat dancer guy go through. The guy is not a good dancer. He is only funny because he is fat. Nobody will go to Vegas and pay to see some idiot dancing around for 2 minutes before collapsing due to exhaustion. It does not take talent to act like some drunk guy at a frat party. Pathetic!

I can't believe that let that fat dancer guy go through. The guy is not a good dancer. He is only funny because he is fat. Nobody will go to Vegas and pay to see some idiot dancing around for 2 minutes before collapsing due to exhaustion. It does not take talent to act like some drunk guy at a frat party. Pathetic!

Absolutely! They always seem to let a handful of "joke" acts through to Hollywood. Heck, I still have nightmares about that freakish-looking old-broad with the painted on eyebrowse screaching endless hillbilly jargon while banging nonsensically on her $99 keyboards. For a moment I thought the gang was going to pass through that 7 ft. talentless transvestite. Yikes! I'm just afraid that fat dancer is going to have a heart attack while on stage.

That is because he knew which box had the knife. There was some subtle marker which identified the box he placed the knife in.

12 July 2011

"Twelve of the top 48 acts perform."

Still a lot of acts that don't belong here IMO...like the untalented dancing fat guy. Of course, I don't know how Mauricio managed to make it this far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the acts are a lot better these days since days but they sill need to weed-out quite a few klunkers. I forgot to vote last night, but hopefully only the most deserving acts will move on to the next round. We shall see.

Although I disagree with Piers on many things and think he does have a stick up his ass, I do think the issue of trying to annoy Piers has gone too far. It seems like it has become a competition between who can annoy Piers the most. Some of those performers were annoying. I also do not think that comedian is all that funny either

My take:

Out:

Fiddleheads
Squonk Opera
Those "Un"funny Little People
Echo
J Chris Newberg
Duo Aero

On the Cut:

The Fabulous Flores Family (except for the age, not original)

Top 5 Acts (No particular Order): Unfortunately only 4 advance:

Miami All-Stars
Anna Graceman (I liked her song choice and interpretation)
Dezmond Meeks
Snap Boogie
Sandou Trio Russian Bar (Seen the Russian Bar but that was dangerous and pretty amazing)

S~

Last edited:
teachsac said:
Pretty much as I expected.

S~

You're the man! The only surprise (although a mild one) was Meeks exiting stage right.

Thank goodness those Annoying Little People are gone, although I'm sure we'll see them perform with the other "AGT All-Stars" during the finals.

I kinda liked the quirky comedian, but AGT is the wrong format for stand-up.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

You're the man! The only surprise (although a mild one) was Meeks exiting stage right.

I was surprised he finished that low, also. He was defintely better than the little people and Fiddleheads. Amazing the influence judges comments have over voting.

S~

I was surprised he finished that low, also. He was defintely better than the little people and Fiddleheads. Amazing the influence judges comments have over voting.

S~

I wasn't estatic about his "show" the other night (the format), but the guy is talented and highly entertaining. I feel that he has a lot more to offer than the 11-year old girl. However, the judges though his act was "cheesy" so that's what most people remembered. To be honest, I'm surprised the judges didn't vote through the Deranged Little People just to annoy Piers. Even the judges must have realized this novelty act had run its course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)