America's Got Talent Season 6 (2011)

I have it recorded, but haven't watched. I find myself using a lot of FF or skip forward so far this year...

Jackie Evancho

Season 5 runner-up Jackie Evancho's first full-length album, Dream With Me, debuted at #2 this week in album sales. Both Susan Boyle and Barbara Streisand sing duets with Jackie on her new album. This is an impressive follow-up to her #1 selling Christmas album, O Holy Night, released in November 2010 which was second in total sales only to Susan Boyle's album The Gift.

Not bad for a runner-up. I'm sure we'll be hearing from Ms. Evancho for many years to come.

I liked the Blonde with the electric guitar...
What she needed to do was lose the guitar or play an acoustic guitar. If she was a halfway decent player, then of course. But she was not SRV or Jimi Hendrix, so the guitar needs to go. I think it hinders what her true talent it, singing

Someone where the guitar is definitely an added tool and hopefully will be part of the YouTube nominations is this guy here.

And even better on the piano

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! The 10th and final audition episode was truly horrible. Thank goodness that's over! Anyway, the elimination Vegas Show was pretty good. I loved many of the variety acts. It's too bad some of the performances weren't in front of a live audience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts