America's Got Talent Season 7 (2012)

The magician wasn't that good, I know how that trick is done and he didn't do it effectively enough. The timer still had 14 seconds on it when the bag dropped on the spikes. Its supposed to hit when it gets down to zero. In addition when the curtain drops he is supposed to be gone only to find him somewhere else in the arena. I am guessing since he does not have a twin they couldn't do this part. :D

I was wondering when the first hour had gone by and nothing if this was a complete dud show... If you were a good act but not a great act this was the one to be in, the competition was the easiest....

01 Untouchables - besides being kids I would not watch
02 Rock Star Juggler - bleh - dropping and multiple mistakes and not even trying some of the tricks
03 Inspire the Fire - bleh it was like they phoned it in
04 Cristin Sandu - interesting act, botched, but I could not watch more than 1-2 balancing tricks
05 Elusive - looked good at first then fizzled
06 Jake Wesley - not bad, but poor song choice, so young and so talented - maybe the teenage girl vote will put him in
07 All Wheel Sports - hard to judge at home, the judges seemed impressed, but hard to be excited watching on TV
08 Worspit and the Illest! - Original song poor choice, you only have 2 minutes and cannot connect with audience
09 Jacob Williams - Seemed repetitive to me but decent, I would like to see him get through if he can come up with more material
10 All Beef Patty - Poor song choice again... Did not really seem to belt it out, a drag act needs to be over the top, this seemed weak
11 Spencer Horsman - Not being able to see the struggle took a lot out of the act, dropping at 13 was a nice touch but did not make up for it
12 Lightwire Theater - I did not see what the judges saw. From home it may as well have been computer animated. But the judges seemed most impressed...

Essentially if they all went home tonight I would not be upset. I see 6, 7, 9, 12 going through.

Ihad high hopes. Unfortunately it din't pan out. Lightwire I find quite boring. It looks like the same thing except they had DoDo birds instead of dinosaurs. At least Fighting Gravity, Te iLuminate, Silhouettes, etc. had a story, backdrops, etc. I felt the story wasn't there. I pretty much agree with the rest of the assessments.

S~

mike123abc said:
...Essentially if they all went home tonight I would not be upset.

Excellent post...and your closing remark sums it up very well. Let's just hope that all the talented performers stated home and uploaded their videos on YouTub

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I thought Untouchables were very good... Lightwire Theater is good and will probably go through but I can't help thinking that the groups from past seasons that got beat by mediocre talent would be shining right now.

In the bottom two I have Jacob Williams (who played off to me as a Mitch Hedberg Wannabe) and wordspit... likely Williams going through.

Spencer Horsman sent home; All Wheel Sports moving forward (judge's pick) over Wordspit and the Illest.

My only surprise was All Wheel Sports having to go to the judge's pick. Of course, daredevil acts rarely compete as well as the music/singing acts.

Just watched last nights show. That had to be not only the worst newer eek this season, but the worst week since this show first aired.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

Pretty much as expected. I see Howard bring back Wordspit for the wildcrd show.

S~

Yep, and Howie will bringing back...heaven forbid...Big Barry! To quote Daffy Duck below...

Bugs Bunny: Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home?
Daffy Duck: Shoot him now! Shoot him now!
Bugs Bunny: You keep outta this! He doesn't have to shoot you now!
Daffy Duck: He does so have to shoot me now!
[to Elmer]
Daffy Duck: I demand that you "shoot me now"!
[Elmer shoots him.]

Last edited by a moderator:
More talent void AGT ever?

I say yes! Not even Howard Stern can save this talentless season. They're gonna need a miracle from the YouTube search.

'America's Got Talent' drops but still tops Tuesday

Tuesday 8 p.m.
NBC: "America's Got Talent" (9.6 million viewers, 5.8/10 households)

Tuesday 9 p.m.
NBC: "America's Got Talent" (10.5 million, 6.3/10)

Wednesday 9 p.m.
NBC: "America's Got Talent" results (7.5 million, 4.5/7)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts