America's Got Talent Season 7 (2012)

Have any Wild Card act moved into the finals? I think there may have been one (1) act, but I can't recall who it may have been. It is almost a given that the Wild Card (recycled rejects) are dismissed the followed week. Looking at this year's wild card acts, Todd Oliver and Andrew De Leon have already packed their bags while Sebastien and All That! are certain to be eliminated tomorrow night. Should the producers bother with the Wild Card Show or add an elimination round featuring the Top Acts? I say do away with the Wild Card show. Alternatively, instead of having the judges bring back and promote their favorites (like Howie bringing back Big Barry), how 'about having the viewers vote for their Wild Card favorites. As it currently stand the Wild Cards are not viable candidates.

My son attended E3 this year. He said that the artist from DG&CMYK was a featured performer there (without the dancers). He also said the guy was a crowd pleaser, so that could be an additional voting block.
Yeap. David is a crowd pleaser and a really nice kid. Man, getting old when I call him a kid.

S~

Reminder: the results show that is usually broadcast on Wednesday will be shown tonight due to the DNC. I'm interested in finding out how they finished in the voting. Additionally, I hear Big Barry and Ulysses will making a return for the annual AGT All-Stars performance.

Also, I noticed AGT has the following acts listed until the latest clips: Lightwire Theater, Tim Hockeyberry, Olate Dogs and The Untouchables. No DG&CMYK...although I may be reading something into nothing.

Actually, it was because of the Football game. NBC will also be rebroadcasting last night's events just in case someone missed them. I'll have to extend my timer again tonight if te president goes way over like President Clinton.

S~

Nathan Burton was pretty good. Based on his comments it sounds like he may have been an AGT contestant at one time. I don't remember him. Elsewhere, I was ready to change the channel when the kid rock band come on signing We're Not Gonna Take It...until Dee Snider hit the stage. Love that stupid song...

4th Act Selected...

The Untouchables dance their way to a Top 4 spot while Tim Hockenberry and The Magic of Puck are going home. I'm mildly suprised that Tim Hockeyberry finished #5. He was one of my favorites and my shoe-in for the finals. However, I can see how some people don't warm up to him because he's not flashy/showman. Too bad...for us.

DodgerKing said:
That 12 year old band rocked.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

They did...once Dee Snider took the stage. :) Overall, no major surprises last night although I would have liked to have seen Hochenberry advance. Unlike past seasons, the singers are being out voted.

They did...once Dee Snider took the stage. :) Overall, no major surprises last night although I would have liked to have seen Hochenberry advance. Unlike past seasons, the singers are being out voted.
I am actually glad there are no singers this time around

That 12 year old band rocked.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

Which band? We had storms last night and the weather guessers were taking up almost the whole first 1/2 hour with 'run for your lives' predictions, so I missed quite a bit of the show.

While I wasn't overly surprised at the outcome, I wasn't very pleased with it either. Of the 3 that went through, that dance crew is the only one I would have picked.

Which band? We had storms last night and the weather guessers were taking up almost the whole first 1/2 hour with 'run for your lives' predictions, so I missed quite a bit of the show.

While I wasn't overly surprised at the outcome, I wasn't very pleased with it either. Of the 3 that went through, that dance crew is the only one I would have picked.
Haunted By Heroes

I would post video clips, but I am at work and our smart filter blocks videos. You can Google them if you are interested in hearing what they sound like.

America's Got Talent Season 7 Finale

Wednesday, 12 September 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

Six acts perform for the final time. Here's how I see them finishing (preliminary):

Tom Cotter
William Close
The Untouchables
Joe Castillo
Olate Dogs
David Garibaldi & His CMYK'S

Thursday, 13 September 2012 (8:00 PM ET)

Nick Cannon reveals the winner; Justin Bieber performs. Hmmm. The Finals Show is only an hour long, and they've added a sixth act, while the results show is two hours long? Looks like the AGT All-Stars (aka Rejects) are going to perform for quite a while. I wonder who the other guest performers will be?

[MARQ]* * * * * Season Finale * * * * *[/MARQ]​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts