AMIKO Amiko A3 Kodi Live-TV PVR Add-on

Adoga

Original poster
Jul 19, 2015
Germany
I made a request, a while ago, for a PVR-Add-on at kodi PVR forum that can be used to connect Kodi to the Amiko A3 dVb tv services so that we could use kodi to watch live tv, but no help came. Though I have no knowledge how the kodi addons are built, I decided to give it a shot. The solution I came up with is not that great, but I think it will do just fine if used the right way. For a more description, visit the following link: forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233180

If you have the knowledge, please support me there and let us make this wonderful box more enviable.

Here is how far I have gone:

20150809_003703.jpg

NB:

I have posted this message on some other forums.

Thanks for your interest.

Reactions: wallyhts
Please add the link, Thanks.

There is no full woking sample now. I need someone to help me insert some code to pvr.demo and change the name to pvr.a33 before I can release it. The PVRManager is a windows client that is used to update the channels and epg. Thought it is running, it still requires some other modifications, but as soon as I get someone to help me or put me in the right direction to insert the required code and compile the addon, I will release it for testing.

Thanks for your interest.

Reactions: KE4EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)